Hale Aloha, CCECS & Various Research Units Relocation Project
Questions regarding relocation schedules and issues need to be addressed to Debi Brockman, extension 47750. FAQS regarding packing, moving, and backing up hard drives are listed on this site's sidebar. Work order information for acquiring boxes and labels, moving boxes to storage, and issues regarding office PC's is listed below:
- Work orders to Auxiliary Services must be input to order boxes and move items to Storage
- You must label boxes with your name, building and room number of your new office, if known. It is wise to give each box a number and date and keep a log of what is in each respective box (NOTE: Labels are obtained from Debi Brockman, extension 47750.)
- Ensure you specify the number of boxes and/or items to be moved
- For more information, read the Packing and Moving Information document
- An independent moving company will move boxes, items, and office furnishings. You will be notified as soon as the timeline and location for your new offices are identified.
- Please do not donate any material to the Mo'okini Library without first contacting Acquisitions.
- The Library cannot use old textbooks, magazines/periodicals
- The Library may consider fiction/non-fiction
- Never drop off material on the Library's loading dock.
- The East Hawaii Cultural Center does accept donations of textbooks and books
- 141 Kalakaua Street, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM